Advance & Protect Investment Process
Our Asset Management Process
Our 4-step investment process, called Advance & Protect, first and foremost attempts to protect our clients' wealth through deep fundamental analysis, quantitatively-based tactical asset allocation and a belief that, during times of market stress and turmoil, cash and other liquid reserves can be as important an asset class as any in a client's portfolio.
- Return of capital is primary; return on investment is secondary
- Lower volatility yields superior long term relative returns
- There are identifiable trends in the market that can be used to our clients' advantage to protect principal, lower volatility and generate returns
- Cash can be an asset class
- You should expect complete transparency as to the fees to manage your wealth
Volatility and historical trends are not guarantees of any particular outcome. Neither return of capital nor return on investment can be guaranteed. The effectiveness and potential success of adviser’s services can depend on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the manner and timing of implementation, coordination with the client and the client’s other engaged professionals, and market conditions. Past performance does not guarantee future results. All investing comes with risk, including risk of loss.