One unfortunate event can spell financial catastrophe, tearing down the financial security many have spent a lifetime building. Consequently, insurance becomes a critical tool to protect and preserve one's financial well-being.
While we are expertly qualified and have deep experience with all types of life, disability and long-term care insurance, we prefer to think of insurance as a tool with which a family or a business can:
- Protect against the loss of income as a result of a death or disability
- Provide for the payment of potentially crippling (financially) medical and skilled care expenses associated with an illness, an accident or mental incapacity
- Provide needed liquid funds to pay estate taxes, rather than having to sell assets a family would rather keep (e.g., a business, a family home, collectibles, etc.)
- Recruit, reward, retain and retire high-caliber employees in a business with tax-free dollars
- Fund the orderly transition of ownership of a business in the event of loss of a major shareholder/owner
- Fulfill a family's charitable inclinations in an economically efficient way
- Provide an alternative investment asset class that can often have more-predictable outcomes than other asset classes.
Able to access literally dozens of highly-rated insurance companies, our advisors are not tied to just a single carrier or set of products. Our extensive experience in insurance planning provides broad expertise in helping to create solutions based upon our clients' unique needs.
Insurance recommendations are made by representatives of Pillar Wealth Advisors in their separate and individual capacities as licensed insurance agents. Insurance policies are issued by independent insurers unaffiliated with Pillar Wealth Advisors. The potential benefits to be derived from insurance policies will vary based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the policy issuer, the terms and premiums associated with the policy, and various riders or additional coverage options. Past performance does not guarantee future results. All investing comes with risk, including risk of loss.